|Recruiter||Blanchard Wells Ltd|
|Location||SO32 3QG, Southampton|
|Salary||Depending on experience|
COME JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
We are looking for a hard working, confident & friendly person to join our accounts team……
Description of role: To work as part of the purchase and subcontractor ledger team for the group
This role is office based at Soberton Heath and will include responsibility for groundworks and civil engineering projects for Blanchard Wells and/ or in situ concrete projects for Southern Concrete.
Reporting to: Finance Director
- Processing high volumes of POD’s & invoices onto a Paperless accounting system (bolt on to Sage 50).
- Raising any queries with suppliers, resolving & agreeing
- Reconciling invoices with supplier’s statements
- Processing suppliers & subcontractor’s payment runs for holiday cover
- Maintaining & helping to mould a new accounts system
- Print monthly cost reports & issue to the project QS
- Answering phones, taking messages
GCSE grades A-C in Maths & English. Experience with using Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Software.
Personal qualities sought:
• Able to think clearly under pressure
• An organised & planned approach to work to ensure deadlines are met
• Effective time management
• Self motivated
• Good IT skills in standard Microsoft products especially Excel
• Good administration skills
• Good verbal & written communication abilities including grammar & spelling
• A neat tidy methodical approach to work
• Reliability & timekeeping
• An ability to listen to and work upon clear directions
• The confidence to challenge & ask questions when required
If you fit the above criteria we want to hear from you …… call Mia Cullen in recruitment on 07767115597 or email me your CV email@example.com