Assistant Financial Controller – Crowne Plaza Marlow
|Salary||competitive salary + IHG employee rate worldwide|
|Ref||ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – MARLOW|
We are looking for a hotel experienced Assistant Financial Controller for the Crowne Plaza Hotel Marlow
The Hotel with a magnificent lakeside location, has 168 spacious bedrooms, a Conference Centre with 8 meeting rooms for up to 400 in the largest Winterlake suite, extensive Quad Wellness & Spa facilities and a multi-outlet food and beverage operation which includes the Glaze One AA Rosette restaurant and a busy Aqua Bar & Lounge.
We are seeking a very proactive hotel experienced Assistant Financial Controller .
Preferred candidates should have hotel accounts experience, ideally in branded full service hotels with multiple revenue centres.
Knowledge of Micros Fidelio Opera and Sage is a strong advantage.
Previous experience within an InterContinental Hotels Group property is also an advantage
• Responsibility for revenue control of conference & events billing
• Cash and credit card banking reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of management accounts , weekly revenue report and VAT
• Responsibility for sales ledger administration and credit control
• Responsibility for billing and invoicing
• Processing of agency commission payments
• Provide support to the Hotel Financial Controller and reports to the Cluster Financial Controller and Group Managing Director
You should have the ability to operate with comprehensive software solutions and should have strong IT and admin skills.
Ideal candidates should have a stable background and positive references
The hotel is located within close proximity of the M4 and M40 motorways, and conveniently reached from nearby Slough, Maidenhead and High Wycombe
For further information please view our website on www.cpmarlow.co.uk
There is a possibility of single live in accommodation in a beautiful staff flat within walking distance of the hotel – salary will be adjusted
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK unrestricted
Please provide your current salary and notice period when applying